Monday, October 08, 2007

Catch the Baby!

We have a fun little game of rolling off the couch. It's simple...Ginger rolls off and I catch her. :)
Catch the Baby!



Turn your volume off when watching this video. My voice is retarded on this.

7 comments:

Angela said...

You don't sound retarded! Silly! You sound like a Mother in love!! :) Cute video!

Kaela said...

You're voice is so sweet Summer... remember 'like clear air.' hahaha. I don't like my voice when I hear it recorded or over a microphone either. This video is so cute. What a fun game. Aren't babies the funnest?!

Are You Serious! said...

So cute...

Holly said...

Isn't it nice when such simple things bring so much joy? And by the way, I like your new Halloween background stuff. That's fun! Did you draw the "Trick or Treat" part at the top? I thought it looks like things you've done before.

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun! This reminds me of a game I played with Wendy when she was so little. I laid on the floor on my back in front of a chair. Wendy jumped from the chair and I caught her. She thought this was great fun. After doing this for a while, I decided it was time to do something else. I stood up and walked away from the chair, only to hear a big thump! behind me. Turning around, I saw Wendy lying on the floor, face down, where she had done a belly-flop! That's when she learned the difference between the floor and her dad.

Granma Faye said...

Oh, that made me smile! Ginger's at such a perfect age to play. How fun. I always loved this time when the babies were so interactive and so sweet! You don't want them to grow up. ♥

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Hey Summer- it has been a long time- I saw you on my cousin Annaliese's Blog:) How are you doing??? I would love your email address so we can catch up?? Mine is ariellelott@hotmail.com:)- Arielle (Lott) Beutler