She looks too sweet to be naughty right? This morning was a struggle changing Ginger's diaper. She always wants to roll over while I'm trying to changer her. For the past month, distracting her with toys worked. I even had a toy kept only for diaper changing times. Now toys aren't enough. No matter what I do, she is determined to roll over. So this morning, I just pinned her down and hoped she would tire of trying to roll over. She fussed and fussed and got mad and kept at it for 15 mintues. I'm hoping that maybe all we need is just a few sessions of me holding her down until she relaxes and realizes that she isn't going to win the battle and just let me change her. Do any of you expert mom's have any advice or run into the same situation?
4 comments:
This is an adorable picture of Ginger! She is very photogenic!
I wish I had answers... it continues to be a struggle for me. Sometimes cell phones work:) Sometimes I feel like changing him is similar to the event that you see at fairs of the kids trying to chase the little piggies.
hahhah that's so funny Kaela. Reading your comment gave me the visual of you chasing after Kaden with only a shirt on and no diaper. hahahhah
A couple of mine did that too. I just kept up with turning them back over again and again and then i'd finally hold their arms down with my legs while I changed them. They didn't like that at all so soon quit trying to get away. Good Luck! :)
Post a Comment