Friday, October 26, 2007

Daddy's Girl!

We get alot of comments about how Ginger looks so much like her dad. I think she's becomming a daddy's girl. I love seeing how excited she gets when Glen walks in through the door. Her little ankles and wrists roll with excitement. Ginger is getting her top two teeth in now. There out far enough where I can see she inherited the little gap like her dad. Very Cute!
Love my happy little family!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Oh yeah she looks like her daddy all right! Such a little cutie she is! Always happy too.. Love that about her. Thats how Corbin is, always has a smile on his face..

Rachel

Linda said...

What a darling little girl and yes she certainly looks like daddy..Such
a cutie pie...
Love reading your blog.

Kaela said...

Wow, they really do look alike. You can really see it when he is holding her:) I am so happy for you and your cute family- you guys seem to have so much fun and love in your home.

Are You Serious! said...

Cute! cute! I love it when babies cling to their dad's. Emma was like that, not so much the other kids... But Emma made up for them. :)

Are You Serious! said...

I just tagged ya. Rules: link back to me, list 7 random things about you, tag 7 others and leave them a comment similar to this one, stating they've been tagged and the rules.

Angela said...

These pictures are very cute!