Friday night we dressed up as vampires. Ginger wore her flower costume. We went to Nelli's to eat haunted treats and play games. I made witch hat cookies to bring. Thanks to Shelbi! I got the idea off of her blog and it worked great. They were quick and easy to do and turned out cute!
Glen and I love dressing up and going all out for halloween. It's the only time of year that you can wear crazy make-up on your face and get away with it.
We played a fun game I'ld never played before. You get a prize and wrap it with tape and paper and set it in the center. Everyone takes turns rolling the dice and once someone rolls doubles, they run up and slip on some oven mits and try to cut through the tough barrier to get to the prize. Their turn lasts until someone else rolls doubles. Fun game! Thanks Nelli!
The best haunted treat we saw was Fingers. The fingers were actually breadsticks and the red nails was a painted almond. They looked pretty real....real enough that I didn't really want to eat it. bluck!

7 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time! You make a great Vampire... Very Twilight I might add. :)
Those fingers are creepy! I wouldn't have eaten them either. But those cookies are really cute!
Wow, you guys look really scary. Great job on the make-up. Sounds like a fun party. Cute treats! Your teeth make me think of Twilight... I am still waiting to read New Moon... can't wait...
That's a great idea and looks so easy! The fingers do look real. I couldn't have tried it either. I love Ginger's costume you did a great job on it.
WHoa. These are awesome costumes! Was Ginger hesitant towards you at first?/! I love how into things you guys get- very festive. I hope to someday have that much enthusiasm for Halloween! I love watching others get psyched about it, but I have a hard time myself. These are great collages!
Yuck! Those fingers really are sick looking! Poor Ginger was probably afraid of her parents that night! You too looked pretty scarey too!--more than last year even. I really like your little witch hats. Those are so cute! What a good idea! I want to make them too, but it'd be kind of funny now that it's not Halloween anymore. I have to wait all the way til next year!
You guys look prettty scary!! Thanks for sharing those treats with us! Our kids loved them! Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment