Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall Leaves



On Saturday we went to Baker to visit the Rock Museum. Glen studied geology in college. He's fascinated with rocks. Before entering the museum, we went to the park across the street to take pictures of the trees. They were so pretty with all their changing colors. My favorite is the reds.

6 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

My favorites are the red also. So beautiful.

Rachel Berry said...

If you go to your Dashboard when your sign in it will tell you how many posts you have.

Rachel

Granma Faye said...

Oh so pretty. I love the leaves this time of year. It's my favorite season. The red is probably the most striking, but all of the colors contrasted and blended make a breathtaking view. Glorious! ♥

Elizabeth C said...

I LOVE FALL LEAVES! These are some great shots! It's nice to be able to enjoy the changing colors of FalL!

Kaela said...

GREAT pictures! Way to catch fall in its prime. Ginger looks precious AGAIN:)

Angela said...

These pictures are beautiful! I absolutely love fall! But I have never found such an amazing place to take pictures, with the kids, like this! How fun!