Monday, October 22, 2007

Good Books!


Okay, so today I went to the Sunflower book store to get this Parenting book. While I was there, I saw the Twilight book which comes highly recommended from Kaela. I already read this parenting book (it's the same one I made a post about a few posts ago) but I really thought I should read it again and then pass it along and let others read it. (Rachael, you can borrow it after I read it again. ) Since we're going on a 6 hour trip tomorrow, I rationalized my way into buying the second book. I let you know what I think of it. I thought that since Kaela read it in ..3 days ..all 498 pages, it's got to be good! ;)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kaela said...

I am excited for you to read this book. I am waiting on my neice to finish the second one so I can get started. Maybe when we live closer I can borrow the parenting one. Until then it will be on my books to read/buy list:)

Rachel Berry said...

I have actually been wanting to read both of those books. I need to find the twilight one somewhere.. Have fun on your trip.

Rachel

Granma Faye said...

OK...I confess...since you said you got that book, Summer, I went back to the Sutton's bookstore and bought it PLUS the other two that follow!! Good grief! It better be good because only the first one was paperback and cheap. The other two are hardcover for $18/each! I figured I wouldn't want to wait a couple a years for them to come out in paperback. So...you may borrow them if you like..AFTER I'm done :) ♥