Monday, October 22, 2007

Here's one for Kaela's "Good Things"

It would be a sin to not share this with all my fellow chocolate lovers. Glen brought this home for me one day. It took me a day and a half to eat it. It is soooo good! I might say that it's better than reeses peanut butter cups. I had to buy two more yesturday. (one for the freezer and one for NOW!) the sad thing is that I just noticed today that only three squares is 220 calories, 14 grams of fat! ouch! so I ate 1100 calories. That's more than half the total calories I'm supposed have in a day! hahahahahah you got to try it at least once! (Kaela, you could put this on your "Good Things" blog. ;)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elizabeth C said...

It's better than Reeses Huh? That sounds pretty tastey! I hadn't heard of those yet! Although I like chocolate, I don't eat very many candy bars, but that one may be tempting enough to try!

Kaela said...

This is one of my FAVORITE candy bars. I agree- much better than a Reese's. Thanks for the post idea... I think I will do a post on some of my favorite treats. It's fun to think about already. And really, I indulge in this candy bar regularly- it's in my top 5:) Remember when I stayed the night at your house and we went on a walk and stopped at a gas station and bought at least three candy bars and ate them all before the walk was over- maybe just I bought that many. I miss enjoying sweet treats with you. I think we have very similar taste buds:) Sorry for the novel.

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing! I am going to have to try it!

Granma Faye said...

Oh, now that's a new one! Looks good. Well, anything with chocolate and peanut butter has me sold! I shouldn't look at that stuff. I feel the calories going on already. ♥