
I enjoyed reading about which speaker Kaela and Angela enjoyed on their blogs during conference, so I thought I would share what stuck out to me in conference. I really like Eyring's talk about recognizing the hand of God in you daily life. I think it is a good idea to record our blessings or the blessings of our children in a journal. I think sometimes it's easier to see the negative in our lives. I want to see the positive and I want to teach Ginger to see the positive so she can recognize the hand of God in her little life.
3 comments:
I loved his talk too! I have actually been doing that for 1-2 years and it has truly changed my outlook on life. I just write a few things I am thankful for or spiritual experiences. It helps me so much to see all that God has given me.
I agree- wonderful talk. Isn't he amazing? I think he still looks so young. I am so happy he is a President Hinkley's new second counselor.
Couldn't agree more, thankgoodness for conference! I love your "catch the baby" game, by the way. :) Too cute.
Post a Comment