Oh...that's a pretty cute messy face! Wash it and kiss it quick! That biscuit was good for her gums but it sure does make a BIG mess! ♥
Messy and proud of it! She looks quite pleased. : )
How cute is that little face!!! She such a doll!:) Rachel
SO CUTE! Her eyes are mezmerizing:) Kaden now refuses to let me feed him so he takes several baths a day.
Yum! I've never seen a baby "NOT" make a mess of themselves with those crackers. She so cute and smiles allllll the time. Well, at least whenever I see her. :)
Those things are the messiest ever! Cute pics of Ginger though!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh...that's a pretty cute messy face! Wash it and kiss it quick! That biscuit was good for her gums but it sure does make a BIG mess! ♥
Messy and proud of it! She looks quite pleased. : )
How cute is that little face!!! She such a doll!
:) Rachel
SO CUTE! Her eyes are mezmerizing:) Kaden now refuses to let me feed him so he takes several baths a day.
Yum! I've never seen a baby "NOT" make a mess of themselves with those crackers. She so cute and smiles allllll the time. Well, at least whenever I see her. :)
Those things are the messiest ever! Cute pics of Ginger though!
Post a Comment