Friday, October 05, 2007

I had to at least decorate my blog

We love Candy Corn,..in fact, we have a little bowl of candy corn sitting on our counter as I type. Our favorite holiday is Halloween. Glen and I like dressing up and throwing parties. We won' be this year though because our apartment is too small and all our stuff is "packed away somewhere". Since I can't decorate our place, I thought I would decorate the blog. ;)

5 comments:

Granma Faye said...

Ooooo, Summer, I like it! I meant to have the candy corn out while you were here but I didn't get to it. I remember you like it. Me, too. I'm going to put some out with my decorations this evening. Your blog is so yummy looking!! ♥

Kaela said...

YUMMY:) I love the new theme!!

Granma Faye said...

Oh YIPEE!!! you got rid of that dumb sparkling rose! Your wallpaper looks so adorable. I love it with those old fashioned pictures. So cute. ♥

Summer said...

Thanks mom!

Angela said...

Very cute blog! I love it!