We had super saturday at the church. I learned how to make tile -looking pictures. It was so nice of Gail and Dave to share their talent with us. I just thought this was the neatest thing! I took a calendar picture and cut it up (Dave cut it for me) and glued it to a board with raised tile shapes. I painted the sides with blue and pearl paint to give it a marble look. Then I spread a proxy solution over it and babysat it until it settled most of the way and got all the bubbles out. Then I stuck a frame on it to dry onto the picture. Here's the end result!



4 comments:
How pretty!
I love that picture of the SLC Temple. Where you guys married there?
WE DID THAT BEFORE, I LOVE HAVING THEM TO HANG IN MY HOUSE, I DID ONE OF THE SEATTLE TEMPLE, CHRIST HOLDING A LITTLE BOY AND CHRIST HERDING SHEEP. YOURS TURNED OUT BEAUTIFULLY!
Wow! That is beautiful!
Post a Comment