
Thanks to Kaela's recommendation, I went to Costco and got the Bare Minerals Make-up kit. At first I thought it was a rip off when I saw how small the powder holder was. But then I realized this kit would probably last me a year considering the tiny tiny amount neeeded just to cover your face. I love this make-up!!! The powder goes on so smoothly!! I love how easily it evens out my skin tones. You got to try this. It seems expensive, but it will last a long long time!! Bare Escentuals at Sephora
3 comments:
Yay! I am so glad you like it. I feel like mine has lasted so long too... and will last me so much longer:)
It looks really neat. I have such a hard time spending money on makeup... It kills! :) To bad we don't have a costco close by. Is it much cheaper than the website you posted?
I love this make up. Sadly I ran out and need to order more. My mom got me hooked on this stuff. It's the best! AND WORTH EVERY PENNY.
:)R
Post a Comment