Thursday, November 29, 2007

It snowed again!



It was snowing from when I got outa bed till about 4ish pm! I was so excited to have so much snow! We got Ginger all bundled up in the coat gramma faye sent and we put our wool socks over her little leggies. We walked down the road to the park and were surprised that no one else had been there yet. We built a huge snowman! It was so fun to just plop down in the snow. We're so used to rain rain rain and slushy snow from where we moved from. I think we're really enjoying the winter here.

5 comments:

Kaela said...

SUCH cute pictures! I love snow! Especially the fresh stuff:) And a whole park to yourself?! How fun. That's one good looking snowman too. Ginger, of course, looks adorable as always. Fun family memories of a beautiful family.

Are You Serious! said...

I'd take snow over rain also. Much prettier at least until it turns to slushy mud. It looks like you guys had a blast! :)

Wendy Jean said...

Fun, Sum! It looks so pretty there! I wish we were there too. I wonder when I will have snow in Austin again??

Ali said...

Good snow pictures! You guys always take full of advantage of being outdoors, don't you? That looks like it was a blast.

The Holyoaks said...

Oh man! Macy doesn't even own a coat yet. I guess I don't either - mine is more like a lightweight jacket. We are in for a rude awakening in about 2 weeks! Brrrr!!!!
JILL