Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Snow doesn't stop these guys!

It snowed alot yesturday. This is a picture taken from our apartment.

It was fun to show Ginger the snow. Last time it snowed, she was a newborn and didn't know the difference. I love it when it snows. It's so peaceful. It makes me want to stay indoors and bake cookies.

Despite the freezing cold and snow, the guys have not slowed down a bit!

It's exciting to see the walls go up. I can really feel now how big the house is actually going to be.

This is a view from our bedroom to across the house to the other corner where the master bedroom will be.
Straight ahead is the bedroom with the bay window. Glen and I will stay in that room. His brother will have the master bedroom and Ginger will get the 3rd room across from ours.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Angela said...

WOW! How exciting!

Granma Faye said...

Brrr....cooooold! It snowed here, too, on Monday, and more is predicted for tonight. Of course, it didn't stick. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Those poor guys. They're tough. ♥

Rachel Berry said...

I drove by yesterday and saw all the progress, it's looking great!

:)R

Kaela said...

Pretty snow! I am impressed they are still working so hard. It's so fun to see all the progress.

Elizabeth C said...

It looks great!!! I can't believe how far it is already!