The day has finally arrived! We broke ground on our property Nov. 1st! Hip Hip Hurray!
Hopefully the weather will stay nice enough to pour concrete for our foundation. Our main goal was to get the concrete work done before it got too frosty and cold out.
Here are the very first (of many more to come) pictures of our project in action!
It is so exciting to finally be at this point. After spending months and months looking for property, and then working forever on the house plans and running around getting permits and all that jazz, ...we're here!
Here is just a short video of the moment we've all been waiting for!




10 comments:
That is so cool you guys! Im happy for you it's very exciting!
:)Rachel
Congratulations, Summer! How exiting. I love your new header to your blog too! That is such a cute idea...and very well done, too!
YAY! (jumps up and down) (glasses fly out of shirt pocket) (crunch)
That's great. Soon you'll have your OWN house! :)
How exciting Summer! Congratulations and good luck with the rest!!
I'm glad you guys can get started on that! I'm excited to come and see your new house when it's all done!
Congrats! I didn't know that you had broke ground already! We almost have our house plans in!
I like your new background and title of the page part! That's cute!
Hi Summer it was good to meet you yesterday doing the tile pictures:) My husband, David and I were the ones helping with it. So how did your picture turn out? Oh and congrats on the ground breaking of you new house - how exciting for you guys!! - Gail
that looks like a little more than half a bubble off.
Post a Comment