Thursday, November 15, 2007

Holiday Gift Idea-MOOSE MUNCH


I just had to share this with you. If you haven't tried this stuff, you should! They sell it at Costco during the holidays. It's a mix of carmel popcorn and chocolate covered carmel popcorn with nuts. So GOOD!!! Look up Harry and David on the internet and see their other yummy treats and gift baskets. We just love this stuff!

4 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

Very cute blog header w/Ginger!

Kaela said...

Yummy- I love this stuff too. That picture of Ginger in the roses is just the absolute cutest!!

Are You Serious! said...

Hey I figured I could just leave the ensign lesson on here if that works. It's the May 2007 Ensign and it's called "This Day" By Elder Henry B. Eyring.

Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for doing this I really appreciate it. Let me know if you need anything. Thanks again.

Rachel Berry said...

Hey Summer! I sent you an email about my blog template.... Well 2 emails to be exact! :) I'll call you later... When will you have your phone back from Glen?

Rachel.