Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Starting Early

Ginger playing the piano. She loves sitting with me at the piano.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ali said...

That's a cool little set-up! She is going to be so musical with you as her Mother...

Anonymous said...

This last photo will be on the back of her first album - which, of course, will go platinum.

Cute photos, Summer! I love your blog.

Granma Faye said...

Bach in the making! hahaha That's funny. She looks adorable--so little in front of the keyboard. ♥

Holly said...

Hahha! That's so funny Summer. Greg and I laughed a lot when we saw those pictures under the words "Starting early." With the head phones on she looks like it's serious practice time.

Kaela said...

I would love to hear one of her compositions. The earlier you start them the better, right? What a cutie.

Wendy Jean said...

That is so cute! How cool it would be if she continued her playing. This could be one of her pictures displayed at her Senior recital. :)