Cute baby! Did you mean that she's old enough to swing by herself? I thought it would be pretty cold to swim! She looks like she really enjoys swinging! I like your new background and title part with your faces. That's so funny--like the jib-jab guys!
Oh, the comforts that the thumb can bring to little ones. She looks so cute and cuddly bundled up and swinging with signs of fall in the background. I love crisp autumn days at the park. How fun!
4 comments:
Cute baby! Did you mean that she's old enough to swing by herself? I thought it would be pretty cold to swim! She looks like she really enjoys swinging! I like your new background and title part with your faces. That's so funny--like the jib-jab guys!
Ginger is oh so cute. Not just "baby" cute, but a real, genuine, unique and beautiful look she has. I love to see pictures!
She's so cute with her little thumb in her mouth! :)
Oh, the comforts that the thumb can bring to little ones. She looks so cute and cuddly bundled up and swinging with signs of fall in the background. I love crisp autumn days at the park. How fun!
Post a Comment