After church on sunday, I came home to find this weird looking insect bug beatle thing on my ceiling. I thought of Melissa and how she posted how she hates bugs. hhahahah This thing was like...1 1/2" long! uck!
Oooh, yeah, we have lots of those around here. One time when I was driving, I heard this strange frantic buzzing. Then to my horror, I saw this strange flying beetle bug crawl out of the air vent by the windshield. It got out and started buzzing around like crazy in my face. Luckily I was on an empty country road and I could just stop really fast and open the door to let it out. I probably would have crashed if I was on the highway...stupid bug.
Oh yeah we had one of those things on our front door. INSIDE!!! It was nasty and I tried to shoo it out the front door and it started to fly. Soooo UGLY. I didn't think it could fly so that freaked me out a bit. To bad Lane was taking a nap. He's my little bug catcher...
Eeww. We used to have a ton of these little things that all just liked to hang out at our door in the afternoon when the sun hit it just right or something. Bugs are gross- there were tons in Ames.
We have those bugs here too. They look like they are ready for battle with that kind of armor-like exoskeleton. I like taking pictures of bugs, but that's about all that I want to do with them.
4 comments:
Oooh, yeah, we have lots of those around here. One time when I was driving, I heard this strange frantic buzzing. Then to my horror, I saw this strange flying beetle bug crawl out of the air vent by the windshield. It got out and started buzzing around like crazy in my face. Luckily I was on an empty country road and I could just stop really fast and open the door to let it out. I probably would have crashed if I was on the highway...stupid bug.
Oh yeah we had one of those things on our front door. INSIDE!!! It was nasty and I tried to shoo it out the front door and it started to fly. Soooo UGLY. I didn't think it could fly so that freaked me out a bit. To bad Lane was taking a nap. He's my little bug catcher...
Eeww. We used to have a ton of these little things that all just liked to hang out at our door in the afternoon when the sun hit it just right or something. Bugs are gross- there were tons in Ames.
We have those bugs here too. They look like they are ready for battle with that kind of armor-like exoskeleton. I like taking pictures of bugs, but that's about all that I want to do with them.
Post a Comment