Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas (phase 1)

We opened our presents to eachother before heading up to Washington. Glen was pretty proud of his new sweater. :)
We got Ginger a rocking Giraffe. She was so cute on it. It looked like she was having alot of fun on it, so I thought I would try it out.
It was a squeeze, but I managed to fit and actually do a few rocks back and forth. It didn't last long though because my feet were cramping up. hahhah
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kaela said...

You are so cute Summer! It looks like you are having fun on that little giraffe. Ginger looks like she had a blast too. Nice modeling skills Glen:)

Are You Serious! said...

Too FUNNY! Love the giraffe...

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "leave for Washington!!? You mean you were here and you never called? I cant believe it!

Angela said...

You are hilarious! And I love Ginger's face-- great picture! Also, that sweater looks great on Glen. That must've been a wife present. :)

Wendy Jean said...

Sweater looks good, Glen!