My mom and sister wanted to learn how to make tile pictures like the one I made several posts ago. I brought up all the supplies and showed them how to do it.
This is my mom blowing out the itty bitty bubbles that form once you pour the poxy stuff on.
Ta Da! They did a great job. The pictures turned out nice!





7 comments:
Looks like you had a nice Christmas with your family and at your house. You change your blog a lot. The purple and the new picture look nice.
I have always wanted to know how to make these as well...you posted on this a while back? I'm going to have to look back in your archives. Does it truly give step-by-step? I know I could learn so much from you Summer!
Ali, If you want, I could type you the directions step by step. um..I don't have your e-mail. I have Kaela's e-mail though. Let me know if you want me to do that. I don't mind.
Oh yeah, I want directions too. I can forward them to Ali as well. These are beautiful and turned out great!
yes, yes, PLEASE!! I usually grumble at forwards, but this would be well worth it ;)
They look great!
The only thing I can say about these pictures is that I should have put make-up on that day! hahaha Sorry to be so vain! The pictures we made are lovely. Thanks so much for showing us how to make them and for bringing all the stuff to do it, Summer. The frames were perfect. Beautiful! ♥
Post a Comment