Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Custom Stockings

I wanted to make Ginger a stocking since she didn't have one yet, but I ended up making us all our own custom stocking. It was fun. Ginger's is the GingerBread stocking. Mine is the snowy white stocking and Glen wanted a stocking fit for a king! ahhahah Glen was so funny. He was all excited to go to Walmart to pick out the fabric and decor he wanted. I teased him for wanting "jewels" on his stocking.


Ginger can wear her stocking.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

Those are so stinking cute... There's the Kings stocking, The queens and the little princess's! Very cute...

Ali said...

Whoa...your sewing skills never cease to impress me. Those are AWESOME. I especially love the one fit for Glen. That is so ROYAL looking...and yours-so pure.

Anonymous said...

Summer - Stop making me say "CUTE!"

Great job on your stockings. Your mom is going to love this.

Granma Faye said...

OOoooo....those are soooo pretty! Great sewing job, Summer! I love that little elf sitting in her stocking. So cute. That really gives a perspective on the size of those stockings! Huge! You know, it's going to take more to fill them!
Very, very cute, Sum. I take it you like doing this stuff better than working in the shipyard doing sheet metal? : ) ♥

Elizabeth C said...

VERY CUTE! You did a FABULOUS job!

tchutchins said...

Those are so cute!! They put my simple ones to shame!!! Happy Birthday Ginger!! (yesterday)

Kaela said...

You never cease to amaze me! I have tried to make stockings before... not successfully either. Did you have a pattern? They turned out SO cute, and that picture of Ginger is PRICELESS.

Summer said...

yes, I bought a pattern for Ginger's stocking and then used it to make mine and Glens. :)

Wendy Jean said...

I love your stockings! Wish I would have thought to use a pattern when I did mine a few years ago. Ours ended up looking kind of funny. Good job! Love that baby with her thumb in her mouth!