Monday, December 10, 2007

Gift Idea!

Last year my mom and sisters all got this stamping nail art kit. It's so fun and looks professional! There are lots of discs to choose from with all kinds of designs. It's quick and easy to use. It took me about five minutes to put the design on all my nails. If you want to order them online, it's called Konad Nail Art.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

Very cute I love nail art! I have some cheap stuff from the dollar store but it just comes right off! I guess it doesn't help that I'm always doing dishes or washing my hands from changing diapers and all that fun stuff...

Granma Faye said...

These stamps are really cool. We got them at the Puyallup Fair. There's a ton of pictures to choose from. Click on the picture of the disks and you can see a close-up of the various designs. They last surprisingly well, especially if you put a clear top coat on over the design. The design is in a special nail polish that you paint on the disc, that then gets tranferred to a rubber stamp that you press against your fingernail.
Fun and easy to do with just a little practice. ♥

Kaela said...

Pretty nails!! Great idea:)