Sunday, December 09, 2007

My Favorite thing for This Month

Ali had a great idea of sharing her favorite thing, product, activity, restaurant etc. the frist friday of each month. I want to do the same and hope that you other bloggers will want to also. It's a great way to share info. Anyway, my favorite thing this month is Pandora.com. My dad told me about this website a few months ago. Pandora is a free online radio where you can create your own stations. Right now we love listening to free Christmas Music. You can share stations you make with your friends. Pandora is easy to start. I like it because all they want is a username and password. You don't have to give them any other personal data or money. Just go to www.pandora.com and enjoy!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Cool! Gotta love the radio, cause there's always a surprise...sometimes cd's get old cause you always know what's coming. I'm glad you are doing this! I know we can all learn so much from each other :) Thanks for sharing.

Kaela said...

Very cool! I tried this out and loved it.

Wendy Jean said...

I love Pandora! I listen to it everyday for several hours in the afternoon. I love the new christmas station that Dustin created. He titled it Christmas mellow and all the songs have been really nice.