Wednesday, December 05, 2007

This one's for Kaela

This used to be Kaela's neighbor and my dad thought that you would like to see her all grown up. She's with my sister Holly and her Husband Greg.

4 comments:

Ali said...

It's like- mystery neighbor!!! Who is it? The picture is too small to see...When I click it, it doesn't get any bigger, am I doing something wrong?

Summer said...

oh,...sorry about that. I couldn't get the picture bigger. I think her name is Brook.

Kaela said...

Brooke Erickson! She is such a cute Christmas tree. Where was this picture taken? Thanks for this post... all for ma? Aw, shucks! You're the best Summer:)

Granma Faye said...

Yes, it's Brooke! I saw this tree wandering around at the Festival of Trees and it reminded me of when Summer wore that costume doing the same thing. We called her over to pose for a photo and then I saw that it was Brooke! She's adorable. I thought we should send the picture so you all could see her.
I saw her again as a Salvation Army bell ringer at Fred Meyer. She's getting into the spirit of things! Merry Christmas, everyone! ♥