
I just had to make a post about what I read on my dad's blog. If you want to read a touching story about service, go to his blog at http://geezergab.blogspot.com/ . It's kind of weird to read about all this flooding and know that we use to live there. He also made a post of the article in the newspaper that they had about the LDS church. After reading it, you'll feel thankful to be apart of such a wonderful organization.
2 comments:
That was very touching. I love the way all of those people went out of their way to serve! Thanks for sharing!
I feel so bad for all who were affected. It's amazing the damage that WATER can do to things. Our laundry room and basement flooded last month due to a break in the pipes and that ALONE has done SO much damage. Luckily insurance helped the cost of fixing things up. I'm sure all of the volunteers have made the best impact on the situation.
Post a Comment