Thanks to Rachel Berry for my new improved Blog! She did such a great job. All I had to do was give her a mini blender in exchange for a blog remodel. hahahah I love the paper, buttons, and colors!
Hey, Sum~ I'm half-way through Book 3 of the Twilight series. Such a fun little escape at the end of my day. I'm going to miss it when I turn the last page. ♥
Cute layout! Your dad sent me some HTML stuff and I haven't had time to look at it but all the options are so exciting! I learn this sort of thing so much better if I have somebody show me instead of territorials. Rachel B, do you need a yogurt maker, salsa maker, fondue pot??? :) PS: granma faye how do you do those cute hearts in your text???
7 comments:
Your Welcome!
:)
Rachel
I love, love, love it! Such a refreshing and cute look- great pictures too :)
It looks so summery!!! :) I'm so ready for warmer weather!
That is really cute! I love the layout. Good job Rachel!
Oh,what a cute opening page! So cute with the pictures, buttons and flowers! Darling picture of Ginger. Very nice, Summer....and Rachel. :) ♥
Hey, Sum~ I'm half-way through Book 3 of the Twilight series. Such a fun little escape at the end of my day. I'm going to miss it when I turn the last page. ♥
Cute layout! Your dad sent me some HTML stuff and I haven't had time to look at it but all the options are so exciting! I learn this sort of thing so much better if I have somebody show me instead of territorials. Rachel B, do you need a yogurt maker, salsa maker, fondue pot??? :)
PS: granma faye how do you do those cute hearts in your text???
Post a Comment