I would love to have the pattern to this doll and make one. This one is so much cuter than the one I made. My mom made three other dolls like this back when I was little. She doesn't have the pattern anymore. The arms and legs move. I looked on the internet once hoping to find a similar pattern. no luck yet.

5 comments:
My mom made us cabbage patch dolls that look almost just like this. I'm sure she has the pattern still but I don't know if you would want it. It doesn't have moving arms or legs... But the face and hair is almost exactly the same.
oh that's cool. I would love to try it out. Would your mom mind letting me use her pattern?
SUMMER I HAVE THIS VERY DOLL! My mom had her made for me one christmas many moons ago. And yes her arms and legs move too! Still have her in a box somewhere should get her out for Brinley to play with. Oh the memories!
:)R
that is so funny you have the same doll. I would love to make one for Ginger!
Wow- I see where you get your talent for sewing now! This doll is SO cute!! I am in awe. She looks so fun, cute, and sweet. I bet you have a lot of good memories with her:) I can see why you wanted to carry the tradition on for Ginger.
Post a Comment