Thursday, January 10, 2008

Our Drive

We went for a sunday drive and took these pictures. I thought they were so pretty.
This is one of Glen in Summerville. The snow was packed up so high!
Taken from Starr Lane
Near Riverside Park
Mt. Emly
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

Holy Cow that is some snow drift! I've heard before that Summerville gets it pretty bad! Great Pictures...

Ali said...

I have NEVER seen such packed high snow...and I live in UTAH! That is crazy. I had to check that picture out like three times before I believed it!

Kaela said...

Those pictures ARE really pretty. Makes me miss the snow. I think the only snow I saw this year was when I visited Ali in Provo. Is it only funny to me that you guys were in Summerville:)? (It certainly doesn't look like summertime there AND its your name- I wonder if there is any town with my name in it- maybe someday:))

Anonymous said...

Those pics are really beautiful. That makes my snow that I was bragging about look like nothing. Maybe I'll take that post off my blog. hehehe! What a pretty day too! I love it when it's snowed and then the sun shines and the snow looks like Diamonds. Hey, that's kind of like Edward, right? (I'm about 3/4 the way through Twilight)

Our Deli-Sub said...

What beautiful landscape! I miss smow like that.

Granma Faye said...

Whoa, that's some serious snow! Lots of it! Cool picture of Glen resting his arm on it. I had no idea you'd get those accumulations. Soooo beautiful! It's gorgeous with the brilliant blue sky backdrop. ♥