Thursday, January 10, 2008

First Hair Cut

Ginger's bangs were just getting too long and her barrets weren't staying in so I finally cut her little hair. I put some scotch tape across her bangs and snipped away. She was a good baby and sat still for me.
I think her bangs make her look more like a toddler and less a baby now.
Posted by Picasa
Ginger has been trying to crawl up walls and stand. Her new thing is sticking her tongue out.

5 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

She does look older with bangs. She's sooo cute!

Ali said...

I have yet to see a "NON-adorable" picture of Ginger. She is SO absolutley photogenic. Cutie...and so good of her on her first haircut! I hear most of the times those are traumatic!

Kaela said...

Way to go on the first haircut! I am glad it went so well for you. She looks so cute and I agree it makes her look more like a toddler. It's crazy how haircuts seem to make them grow faster:)

Anonymous said...

She does look a lot older with that haircut. You just have to learn how to layer those cute baby bangs! hehehe! Maybe if you just start snipping without taping it will look more natural and she will be a baby again. (Haha, I remember when Mom used to tape MY bangs to my forehead and cut. hahaha!)

Elizabeth C said...

We haven't even given Rachel her first haircut yet! Looks very cute! Rach's hair is in her eyes, but I think that I want to grow her bangs out, so she doesn't have bangs. I have to put it up in a pony tail every day though, b/c otherwise it gets in her eyes