Ginger is finally putting on some weight. I thought at first that maybe it was her new hair cut that made her face seem more round, but then I noticed her little belly poking out.
We just got her a little toy cell phone and she loves it. She acts like she's talking on the phone..it's so cute. She holds the phone and puts her elbow to her ear. Silly girl. I guess from her view point, that's probably how it looks when she sees me or Glen talk on the phone.
Ginger loves pulling herself up on furniture and getting into the bottom kitchen drawer where I keep all our measuring spoons and cups. She also like to open and close the cubboards.



9 comments:
She is so cute! I love little round baby faces! :)
I love your Ginger updates- she really is too cute!!
How Cute! I like her pictures and the story about her talking on the phone is sweet! Wish I was there to squeeze her! :)
So Cute! I think I say that every time I comment on your blog! How does one get to look at Liz's scrapbook blog?
:)R
Oh what a cute little tummy! She's looking more and more like her dad. :-))
She is such a cutie- love the chubbycheeks:) I swear that all little kids love cellphones- it cracks me up!!
When I look at those pictures I can hear Dad's voice in my head saying, "What a cute kid!"
What an utterly adorable little pilgrim! That little bonnet frames her face so sweetly. And, look....I think I see a belly....get 'em! :) I want to blow on it and make a big noise! ♥
P.S. I loved your Care Bears background and I love this pink butterfly one, too! ♥
Post a Comment