Another video for family far away.
Very cute!
Haha, Ginger is so cute! I like the way she holds the phone. Hahah! I showed Greg, and even he thought it was cute. By the way, I like your new blog set up and background. That's very cute!
Watch out mommy- it won't be long until she is asking you for a real one of her own:) So cute!
Watching her just cracks me up! I love it! It's so funny how she's in a very serious conversation. What a little mimicker :) ♥
I love seeing Ginger use her play cell phone! Its so interesting to me, because Shanna has one as well and she holds the phone the same way!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very cute!
Haha, Ginger is so cute! I like the way she holds the phone. Hahah! I showed Greg, and even he thought it was cute. By the way, I like your new blog set up and background. That's very cute!
Watch out mommy- it won't be long until she is asking you for a real one of her own:) So cute!
Watching her just cracks me up! I love it! It's so funny how she's in a very serious conversation. What a little mimicker :) ♥
I love seeing Ginger use her play cell phone! Its so interesting to me, because Shanna has one as well and she holds the phone the same way!
Post a Comment