After talking to Rachel about lunch the other day, I got the idea to share our favorite sandwich. We call it the Sama sandwich or Salmon River Sandwich. This is because a restaurant in Riggins serves this sandwich and it is soooooooo good. Here's what you need.
French Bread, Montery Jack Cheese, Pinapple wedges, ham, mayo and chopped lettuce.
Put the ham on one side. Then the cheese on the pinapple on the other side and grill the bread in the toaster oven. Then add the mayo and lettuce and grab some sour cream and cheddar chips (our favorite chips) and there you have it! It is so good! '
If you see this post, please make a post about your favorite sandwich! :) I tag all of you fellow-bloggets


4 comments:
Holding up my fingers like a boyscout. I promise to post my favorite sandwich but I have to get a picture of it first! :)
:)Rachel
I'm laughing about you calling us Blogget's because really that's what we are! I may have to use that line here soon. ;)
That sandwich looks really good! I will have to try that! And I'll think up a good sandwich that will be on my blog soon!
Mouth-watering really. That is one yummy looking sandwhich I have to say. Can't wait to try it!
Looks yummy!
You've won an award on my site. Thank you so much for the inspiration!
Post a Comment