Ginger loves to be in the kitchen and take the kitchen towels and put them on her head. She's so funny. She'll put the towel on her head and then just wait there a little while and then pull it off and act all excited. I think she's playing peek-a-boo with herself.
I miss taking Ginger on stroller rides. It was so pretty the last few days I decided to go to the park and let her swing....not for long though. It was pretty, but COLD!




5 comments:
She looks like she's having a blast... It's soooo cold today!
Yep, Gingi is remembering the fun of you playing peek-a-boo with her and she's doing a re-enactment...or maybe inviting you to play. So adorable...
I love those playground swings! I want to do that! I used to swing for long periods of time but now that belt squeezes and hurts my thighs! I need a swing like Ginger's. hahaha ♥
Yup she's still a cutie, I don't want to leave my house with all this cold weather you and Ginger are brave.
:)R
Ginger looks so cute in the swing. I wish I was a little kid and my mom took me to the park to swing
That is so cute - playing peek-a-boo with herself. I like hte swing pictures too. So pretty with all that snow!
Post a Comment