Monday, January 21, 2008

Before and After

One Year Later!
I almost forgot to post Ginger's one year pictures. Nelli Sudbrock took her pictures and did a great job. I think I have about a hundred shots. Nelli sold the copyright to me and chose a few favorites to edit and touch up. Here are a few of my favorites. You can visit Nelli's website at www.apicturetaken.com .
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Summer! She absolutely a doll! We got one year pictures of Shanna as well...I have yet to post them...I am a little behind:) Anyway, isnt it amazing how quickly they grow? Especially when it feels like we were just talking to each other at the Bremerton stake conference, pregnant and waiting in the bathroom line...hahaha;)

Are You Serious! said...

So cute. She has such a cute profile.

Kaela said...

It truly is AMAZING how much they grow in their first year. How were you able to pick a favorite out of her one year old pictures? She is a natural in front of the camera!! I want to play with her!! SO so cute!!!

Rachel Berry said...

i love her in her gingerbread girl dress. She's always so cute!

:)R

Elizabeth C said...

What a beautiful little girl! Cutie.

Granma Faye said...

Precious pics, precious girl. ♥