Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Thing that I love for the month of January!

We just had our Christmas exchange with the Chandlers. I had to make a post about this thermometer that I got for my mother in law. I love this. It scans the forehead to get the temperature. I've been wanting one of these eversince Ginger had her 104 degree episode in the emergency room. I can take her temperature with this while she sleeps. I just thought this was the greatest thing.

7 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

That is awesome. I've see those in my dr's office and loved them. What a great gift!

Rachel Berry said...

I need to get a new one I should look into this one. Would be much easier than sticking one it their ear or other body parts. :) Thanks for the product review.

Rachel

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Wow- that sounds like an AWESOME gift:) Is it very accurate?? How much are they?? I am pretty interested in it:0 Thanks for sharing;0

Kristi said...

Yeah - as the mom of six - this is the best - I got mine a couple of years ago when Costco had them for a short time. Love it!

Kaela said...

What is the brand name... this looks like a must have:)

Ali said...

COOL. Medical Technology is amazing these days...I'm curious as to the brand as well.

Holly said...

That is pretty cool. I bet that's really nice to use with little kids. It could be hard to get an accurate reading if the baby is crying and won't keep her mouth closed, or just doesn't want a thermometer in her mouth. I wonder if that's better or about the same as the ear one. We used the ear thermometers in the nursing home and that's pretty easy and fast too.