Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas in Washington

We had a good time in Washington and were so glad we could come up. We were busy the whole time which made time fly even faster. Going out to eat, crafts, movies, make-overs, presents etc. I didn't even get a christmas letter or new years letter out this year. sorry. I guess I'll just do it next year! At least I got our family christmas end of the year movie done.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

Would that be your favorite make up? :) Looks like fun!

Holly said...

I just started to work on my blog again last night...After looking at your blog I was thinking about just telling everybody to check yours out instead! Hehehe! You did a good job of getting all those fun pictures up and making it look nice. That picture from Zoo Lights looks so cool...I forgot how neat that was. I like that one of guys with their knives and salsa too. That's so funny. And of course--Greg is posing. Hahhaa!

Kaela said...

It looks like you all had SO much fun!! Is Glen a Postum lover? I LOVE Postum, but feel like not many other people know about it or like it. Also looks like you and your mom had fun with Bare MInerals. I love makeovers. Hope she liked it and you are still enjoying it:)

Summer said...

Glen Loves postum. I think it's gross! How did you end up liking it? I never heard of it until I met Glen.

Ali said...

Bare Minerals is spreading in the world!! (Thanks Kaela!) Way to carry it over and share your knowledge with everyone too ;) This looks like some major fun Mom and Sister time...I'm so jealous! Great pictures... (I'm a fan of postum too ;)

Kaela said...

We grew up having Postum:)

Granma Faye said...

Yay, Kaela, another Postum fan! I've just rediscovered it. I drank it a little a few years ago but it seemed too strong. I think I just needed to use less per cup. Now, I love it! Add a little cream and honey or Splenda and ooooo...sit back and relax! Summer, your Christmas pics look so nice! I love the way you included so many. What a fun time we had! ♥

Beth said...

What a fun family time you had! Ginger is a doll and her bundled in th4e stroller is hilarious!!!! What a fun age!