Oh, that's OK. We love that little snot-face hahaha (sign of unconditional love) :) Right, Summer? She's cute, anyway, and looking pretty happy with herself. And yes, I DO want to spank that bottom, padded as it is with the diaper. Just grab her, hug her, squeeze her, and spank her! (and wipe that nose) ♥
Haha, I like how she only has one sock on. That's funny. And you can even see her eyelashes from the side of her face. I love that she's always got such a huge smile. She is just a happy girl!
4 comments:
♥ They grow up so fast! I love it when they first learn how and they're unstable and wobbly! TOO CUTE!!!
Oh, that's OK. We love that little snot-face hahaha (sign of unconditional love) :) Right, Summer? She's cute, anyway, and looking pretty happy with herself. And yes, I DO want to spank that bottom, padded as it is with the diaper. Just grab her, hug her, squeeze her, and spank her! (and wipe that nose) ♥
Haha, I like how she only has one sock on. That's funny. And you can even see her eyelashes from the side of her face. I love that she's always got such a huge smile. She is just a happy girl!
She is such a cutie- I can't belive she is standing- how exciting!!!!
Post a Comment