Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's coming together!

Here is an update on our house. That in the middle is the kitchen island.
Here's the island looking toward the living room.
Here is our front door from the inside.
Here is a zoom up of our front door window. I love the etching!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ It's getting closer! YAY!!!

Rachel Berry said...

I am loving the indoor shots. I always drive by it and see the progress outside, so this is nice to see what's happening on inside. You just may get out of that apartment yet. ;)

:)Rachel

Granma Faye said...

What a gorgeous design on the door window! I love it! Really classy, Summer. Makes a good first impression for whenever you want to sell. ♥

Granma Faye said...

Also, I really like that you'll have an island in your kitchen. I can't wait to see the whole thing finished. (I'm sure you can't either!) :)

Holly said...

How exciting! I like that big island, and I like the big windows too! The glass in the door is so pretty. It makes me think of something celtic, or like the elves from Lord of the Rings.

Kaela said...

It REALLY is coming together:) I can only imagine how exciting the whole process must be. It's looking great!