♥ SOO CUTE!!! I love little baby bathing suits!
Seriously! So stinking C.U.T.E.:)Rachel
Ah...that's the cutest place I've seen Strawberry Shortcake---right on Gingi's tummy! What a doll! ♥
What a cute baby girl! It's fun to see her in that bathing suit--she's looking a little more grown up.
Her big eyes are so beautiful! That look in the first picture is so endearing. She would be hard to discipline:) Looks like she doesn't need much discipline though! She looks adorable in her swimsuit!!
Little kiddies in their swimmies...it can't get much cuter than that! I love Strawberry shortcake too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
♥ SOO CUTE!!! I love little baby bathing suits!
Seriously! So stinking C.U.T.E.
:)Rachel
Ah...that's the cutest place I've seen Strawberry Shortcake---right on Gingi's tummy! What a doll! ♥
What a cute baby girl! It's fun to see her in that bathing suit--she's looking a little more grown up.
Her big eyes are so beautiful! That look in the first picture is so endearing. She would be hard to discipline:) Looks like she doesn't need much discipline though! She looks adorable in her swimsuit!!
Little kiddies in their swimmies...it can't get much cuter than that! I love Strawberry shortcake too!
Post a Comment