I saw this and thought is was so true! Very FUnny!
That cracks me up! I saw that before I just can't remember where! :)
I have got the biggest grin on my face right now--even though I saw this recently when you brought the DVD to our house! It is SO funny...and true to form! Hilarious! There is SUCH an LDS culture and this guy really captures it. hahaha ♥
This is HiLaRiOus! You have a whole video of him? I want to see it!! Can I come over? I wish!!
That IS funny, Sum! I haven't seen that before. Where did you hear about it? Bring that DVD with you when you come, K?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That cracks me up! I saw that before I just can't remember where! :)
I have got the biggest grin on my face right now--even though I saw this recently when you brought the DVD to our house! It is SO funny...and true to form! Hilarious! There is SUCH an LDS culture and this guy really captures it. hahaha ♥
This is HiLaRiOus! You have a whole video of him? I want to see it!! Can I come over? I wish!!
That IS funny, Sum! I haven't seen that before. Where did you hear about it? Bring that DVD with you when you come, K?
Post a Comment