Monday, March 10, 2008

Favorite thing for March


I love using Wilton's Cake Release for when I bake cakes, breads or anything that requires you to grease a pan. I didn't know about it until I took cake decorating classes at Michaels a few years ago. I just use a basting brush to paint my pan with this stuff. Works great!

4 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ So does it work better than regular cooking spray?

Kaela said...

Nice:) Speaking of cakes, I made that chocolate sheet cake last night and OH MY!! It is heavenly and oh-so addictive. Thanks for sharing:)

Ali said...

It has a built in brush?? How incredible! I'll have to look out for that.

Summer said...

no, it doesn't have a built in brush. I just squirt it on the pan and then take a basting brush I had to smear it around. I think works better than greasing and flouring a pan. I use it for baking pies too.