Friday, April 18, 2008

Feeling Lazy lately

Just a quick note to apologize for not posting in a while and for not leaving comments. I think I go through phases where I think it's really fun to blog and other times where I feel its' more a chore. It's alot easier to read everyone else's blog rather than make posts myself. talk about lazy right. I'll soon make rounds again and leave comments. I really do enjoy reading all your blogs. I learn alot and I love keeping up on what everyone else has been doing.

4 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Are you pregnant??? CONGRATS!!!!! Hwo exciting- are you guys hoping for a boy or a girl??- A

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I feel that way too sometimes! Totally understand! :)

Kaela said...

I can relate. I'm glad you didn't blog if you didn't feel like it. I have taken a break or two myself. I have to say though, I missed ya and love all the new posts:)

Holly said...

It's ok if you take a break from blogging. Our camera was left in Gig Harbor, and has been there for awhile...that's my excuse for not blogging. I've had a number of things I wanted to blog, but it's just not very fun without pictures to go along.