We're pregnant...well, I guess it's just me that's pregnant, but you know how some people say "we're" ? anyway.. yup! We're pretty excited. Its kind of funny because all us Chandler Girls are pregnant and we're all 2 months apart!
CONGRATULATIONS SUMMER!!! I was wondering.... I also realized that I was really behind on Liz's blog so i went to hers and low and behold she is having a baby too! That's awesome. Hope you have a smooth pregnancy. Hope your at the ward social tonight! See ya.
I logged on to check your blog for your twinkie recipe and then your big news popped up! Congratulations! How fun to get to share the excitement with your sisters. I am glad that you had a fun trip too. What is you due date?
16 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS SUMMER!!! I was wondering.... I also realized that I was really behind on Liz's blog so i went to hers and low and behold she is having a baby too! That's awesome. Hope you have a smooth pregnancy.
Hope your at the ward social tonight! See ya.
♥Rachel
Congratulations Solmer! I am really happy for you guys!
Hey congrats!!! That's good news.
Gail
I'm so happy for you guys! Such GREAT news! Congratulations! That'll be SO MUCH FUN to all be pregnant at the same time!
HOW EXCITING!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
YAY!!! So how far along?
I logged on to check your blog for your twinkie recipe and then your big news popped up! Congratulations! How fun to get to share the excitement with your sisters. I am glad that you had a fun trip too. What is you due date?
Congrats!! How exciting.
That's great! Congratulations...How far apart will that make your two little ones?
I like the little baby countdown at the top left of your blog. I haven't seen that before! That is neat. I'll remember that for the future . . . :)
Hey Summer,
Just checked out your blog and thought I should add my CONGRATS too! How exciting.
Love your blog!
~ Ami
A new baby??? How exciting Summer! I'm so happy for your family!!! Congratulations!
Summer Bennett? From Bremerton? Well, congratulations! Your family is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well!
I'm so glad that we are all going to have kiddos pretty close in age. :)
CONGRATS!!!!! How are you feeling??- That is such exciting news!!!
Yipee! I'm excited to find out if you're having a boy or a girl!
Post a Comment