Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ginger Walks!..without her walker!

From this to...
Posted by Picasa

This!

woops! I just viewed this after it took forever to download this video, and I picked the wrong video. this one is of her kind of dancing. anyway, I don't want to delete it just because it took forever to upload.

okay, I think I got the right video this time. :)

6 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ So cute! I love it when they first learn to walk and they're all wobbly! That cracks me cup at the end when Glen says I got it I got it! He sounds soooo excited! Now nothing is safe! :)

Anonymous said...

Extra cool! I'm so glad you got it on video. Thanks for sharing it. Too cute for words.

Gail said...

Hey that'll be Alana in a while:) Okay so what is the movie? We can't figure it out?

Kaela said...

We got that same little toy to help Kaden walk. He still loves playing with it. The first stages of walking are the best! SO CUTE!!

Holly said...

It's so cute to see her happy little face look so triumphant! I wish I knew what she was thinking. Sometimes I wonder if little kids don't think so much (since they don't have words to think) but just feel emotions, like joy or sadness.

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Very cool! I loved when Shanna started walking! Do you find it a ton easier? I had people telling me "enjoy the not being mobile while it lasts" But I was ready for her to walk because then she could get around faster and didn't whine at me every second to carry her.