She has got some moves! Her swaying shoulders were definitely keeping up with the beat:) Way to go Ginger. Adorable yet again!! I am curious as to the movie... I am going to guess The Labrynth full aware that I could be completely off???
I don't know what movie that is--I've never heard that music before. That's so cute how she was dancing. It looks like she's in your pilates class, the way she was stretching down to her toes. I like to see videos of her. =)
I would have guessed The Labrynth too?/! THat is funny that Kaela said that...what is the answer?? From Beth's comment, I'm thinking "Bourne Identity"?
7 comments:
♥ Very cute! I love at the end where she bobs her head side to side!
Oh my gosh! that is so cute! She is so funny! I love how she moves her whole body!
She has got some moves! Her swaying shoulders were definitely keeping up with the beat:) Way to go Ginger. Adorable yet again!! I am curious as to the movie... I am going to guess The Labrynth full aware that I could be completely off???
I don't know what movie that is--I've never heard that music before. That's so cute how she was dancing. It looks like she's in your pilates class, the way she was stretching down to her toes. I like to see videos of her. =)
LOVE the Bourne...ahw yeah! Ginger is so cute and oh my goodness, flexible!!!! Stake Dances look out!!!
I would have guessed The Labrynth too?/! THat is funny that Kaela said that...what is the answer?? From Beth's comment, I'm thinking "Bourne Identity"?
That is a cute video of her dancing. Funny!! I really like the part where I can hear you laugh. :)
Post a Comment