While there, we went to Max and Zach's soccer games and I showed Wendy how to make a tile picture. I love the picture she chose.
At the end of the trip we went to MAIN EVENT and played Lazer Tag and rode 3D roller coaster rides. That was alot of fun. It reminded me of Universal Studios.
It was sad to say good bye, but it was nice to come back home to Glen and a clean apartment!
7 comments:
That's such a nice way to summarize your visit to Texas. Pictures always say so much more than words. Right now, seeing the warm weather there looks really good! The kids are cute together and I love seeing you and Wendy with that tile picture. How fun!
Wendy looks like the perfect doting Auntie. :) I'm glad you could spend some time there. ♥
Great pictures! It looks like you guys had fun!
Oh yeah, that angel picture is one of my all time FAVORITES!!!
Looks like so much fun! Sisters are the best!!!
I love the new slide show program! That is cool! I need to look it up and see how that works. It's like making a mini xmas family movie.
It sounds like you guys covered and accomplished a LOT of activities and events in just one visit! Fun :)
I like all those pictures! That makes me want to make some of those cool tile pictures again! I also want to go play outside, after seeing everybody outside in the nice weather! It's sunny here, but still pretty cold. I'm excited for the summer time and camping trips and growing our garden!
Post a Comment