I just thought this was cute. Ginger sitting in my mixing bowl.
We went to our favorite resaurant in La Grande to get an ice cream. Ginger got her first ice cream cone. They call it a 'puppy'. It was just her size. She did real good not getting it everywhere. Glen got a butterscotch sundae. soooo good ! better than dairy queen!




7 comments:
We love going to Houghts! They do have the best ice cream. You should try their hamburgers they are sooooo good.
:)Rachel
Ummm...I see two things I really like...well...besides the people. First of all that's a serious, yummy looking sundae! Wow, big! Second of all, I like the bright sunny day and that it's warm enough to be out in just shirt sleeves. How nice. Looks like a perfect time for ice cream. I want some. For Mother's Day, I proposed Dad and I go out to share a hamburger and a milkshake at the 50's diner, so I'm gonna get me some good stuff. ♥
Oh, I forgot to say...how cute they call it a "puppy." That's better than "kid cone." Gimme one of those "puppies" please. :) ♥
Sorry to monopolize the space but I also had to say: Ginger looks like a little cupie doll sitting in that bowl. She's all ready to go sliding down a snow bank--like those cute Christmas cards that show mice in a tea cup. Sum, remember Angie getting stuck in the bucket at our house? hahaha ♥
♡ THat looks really good! I've never been there! But I've heard from a ton of people that they're great!
That's such a cute picture! Ginger's expression is funny--she knows she's cute. That ice cream looks good too!
I love that pic of Ginger in the bowl! What a little doll!
Post a Comment