When my older sister was pregnant with her first, she got a side shot picture of her every four weeks up until she had her baby. Then she put all the pictures in a row kind of like a film strip at the bottom of her scrap book page with a chart of her weight gain above it. It was so fun to see her belly grow. I loved the idea and tried to do that when I was pregnant with Ginger, but got lazy about getting my photo taken. So this time, I'm going to try and be more diligent. Many people have asked me if I show yet, so Yes, I think I do! :)
ps. this is my new bathing suit from good ol' Walmart. :)
8 comments:
Your still so tiny and cute! I love those suits too. I am looking at the black version..
:)Rachel
Your belly is SO cute. I love belly shots. So how far along are you exactly now? I think that's a really good idea Wendy had---keep up the good work :)
♡ Cute bathing suit and your prego belly!!!
I think I had maybe a total of 3 or 4 shots when I was like 8 months pregnant and thats it! So I think that taking pics throughout your pregnancy is a great idea..Plus its fun to look back on!
Such a cute swimsuit and SUCH a cute belly! I am going to have to do better about taking pictures regularly of my growing belly next time- I really like that idea:)
Cute swimsuit, Sum. I really like the contrast of the white pattern against the red. Your tummy is stickin' out there! Ummm...I don't think you can hide that you're pregnant, now. :) ♥
Cute swimsuit, cute baby belly...when are you due, and do you know what it will be? Will have to be pretty cute to take the eyes off that big sister. She's darling!
Marge Thatcher
Yeah, that's a good idea that I want to do too! (The pictures every 4 weeks) I like your new bathing suit too. I thought it was funny that people were asking if you're showing yet, because they should be able to tell...unless you mean people that live far away. Thanks for the fun picture!
Post a Comment