Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ginger's new flip flops!

When Glen and I started dating, he convinced me to try flip flops. I never liked them much because the thing between your toe. He told me that in no time I would get used to it, so I tried it out and now I love them. From flip flops, I graduated to chacos which I love! We are excited for the warm weather so we can wear our chacos and flip flops.
I thought it was time to get Ginger some little flip flops of her own!
I just thought these were so cute! Ginger seems to like these. I wondered how she would be with the thing between her toes, but so far she walks pretty good in them and they don't seem to bother her.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Those flips flops are dang cute! Love them!! I love that last picture of her looking at the camera.

:)R.

Ali said...

I love LOVE baby shoes and summer baby shoes are even better. She looks adorable!

Are You Serious! said...

♡ My kids love flip flops too. I'm now just crossing over to them... :)

Ginger is so dang cute!!!

Granma Faye said...

Yeah, the flip flops are cute....but nuthin' like the face of that little girl that just woke up--sweet and still clearing sleep from her eyes. Oh hug her and squeeze her and smash that cheek next to mine! ♥

Kaela said...

How adorable! She's looking like a regular little toddler in that cute outfit- ready to go out and explore the world:) I love, love, love and have always loved flip flops. I love chacos too and have a pair of those as well:)

Holly said...

Boy she's cute! The flip flops are cute, but I can't really look at them because it makes me cringe and my toes feel weird. Hahha! But those pictures are super cute of her little legs! I like the pretty bow in her hair too! =)

Holly said...

oh yeah, and what are chacos? Sounds like like chocolate tacos. HAha!